These locks can include combination push-keypads, digital keypads, swipe cards, and even biometric locks that require individual identification, such as fingerprint scans and/or voice recognition.
With that being said, in a world that is unfortunately consumed by security problems, to the point where very few people truly feel safe. As individuals and business owners, we always worry about the safety of our facility and employees, and more importantly, about securing confidential information. Commercial Keyless entry systems provide commercial clients an impressive list of positives and seem to be the best choice in security.
- No more keys! Keyless entry systems remove the hassle of having to keep track of keys, create new ones, and all of the hassles that go along with them.
- In the event of a new hire, the technological system makes it easy to create new identification cards, pass codes, and biometric profiles.
- On the other end of the spectrum, in the event of a code breach, lost swipe card, and/or termination of employment, most systems are quite easy to reset (codes) and deactivate profiles and cards.
- Systems that use swipe cards, individual codes, and/or are biometric-based, allow for employers to keep tabs on their employees, which is great for legal reasons and safety reasons. These methods act as a tracking device and the main system stores a log.
- Keyless entry systems, especially those that are commercial grade, make it much more difficult for burglars to gain access, making it safer, all around.
- Thought the system may be more costly, printing out new cards, creating new profiles, and making changes/deletions, is relatively cheap. If anything, it is simply the time used rather than additional costs.
- Multi-level security mapping can be used, allowing all individuals access to certain areas, while those with higher-authority or specifications, can be assigned access to higher-security areas.
Merrick Locksmiths is dedicated to providing the highest level of security for all of our clients. Our highly trained and experienced professionals are not only experts with installing and repairing commercial grade keyless lock systems, but they are available to perform a complete evaluation and estimate, according to your schedule. Together, with your help, we will create a customized security plan for you and your business.
For more information on commercial keyless entry systems, call us anytime. One of our licensed and certified locksmiths will be happy to answer any questions and concerns you may have.